|Source: Langham Hospitality Group.|
For qualified events with revenue of at least US$6,500, meeting and event planners may enjoy double hotel rewards or miles from any of the 11 selected frequent flyer/travel and lifestyle rewards programme partners. Various hotel rewards, including complimentary accommodation, food and beverage vouchers and spa vouchers will be honoured based on the event’s spending, or two miles may be earned for every US$1 spent on qualified meetings and events.
With Double the Extra Mile PLUS, qualified events with 60 rooms per night or more are further entitled to any two of the following additional concessions:
• Cancellation fees waived
• No attrition rate charges
• No food and beverage minimum
• Complimentary Internet access for all guestrooms and meeting rooms
• One complimentary room per 30 paid rooms
• One complimentary room upgrade to the next category per 30 paid rooms
• One theme refreshment break enhancement
• One 30-minute cocktail reception
• Spa credit for the meeting planner or the group’s VIP
• One roundtrip airport transfer for the meeting planner or the group’s VIP
“Due to popular demand and positive feedback from our customers, we have brought back (the) Double the Extra Mile PLUS programme again this year. We present meeting and event organisers with a thoughtfully curated selection of bespoke services and work with them to ensure they achieve an excellent event at our hotels,” said Simon Manning, VP of sales and marketing for Langham Hospitality Group. “The Langham Hospitality Group is dedicated in delivering exceptional services and customised meeting and event solutions. We will continue to create similar programmes to help our customers achieve their goals and allow them to earn rewards at the same time.”
The group has also developed takethelead, a dedicated online event platform that provides event planners with a one-stop, personalised service created to take care of their event, including planning, logistics, dining and entertainment.