“Bringing enjoyment and quality to life has always been our main drivers for innovation. As a global leader of visual display technologies, we constantly strive to perfect the quality and design of our visual display products and solutions to meet the changing landscape of user application,” said Chee-Fui Chung, Director, Business Line Management, BenQ Asia Pacific Corp at the Singapore launch.
“This year, our primary focus is on the brilliant convergence of interactivity and versatility. We believe users will find new visual display possibilities with the empowering user experiences that we have prepared for them.”
BenQ's new solutions span different sectors, including enterprise, retail and food & beverage:
|The MX666+ projector.|
· The MH740 Full HD projector can be paired with the new SV500 Full HD digital signage for enhanced video conferencing capabilities.
· The RP840G interactive flat panel with 4K resolution is designed for meeting rooms.
Retail and Food & Beverage
|The ST550K has a 4K2K resolution and an Android interface.|
· The new BenQ ST550K smart signage boasts an ultra-high definition resolution of 4K2K (3,840x2,160 pixels), the highest standard for visual displays today. The ST550K comes with a built-in Android OS and basic X-Sign signage software for content creation and design.
|The PL460 has|
a very narrow
· Designed for large video walls, the PL460 has a very narrow bezel for more seamless images spread across several screens. The full HD display has a screen diagonal of 46". It supports up to 10x10 displays via a digital daisy chain to deliver an immersive viewing experience.
|Side view of|
|Front view of the|
· The DL550C, with a standalone dual sided panel that is just 25mm thick, is ideal for confined spaces. Each panel can display completely different images simultaneously. It is mounted onto a compact mobile base so that it can be easily transported.
For pricing and availability, contact BenQ’s authorised retailers.