|Source: Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa. Executive team members at Hyatt Regegncy Danang Resort & Spa will help event planners make any meeting a success.|
Situated on Vietnam's Hoi An coastline, at the gateway to Danang, the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa features has developed new meeting packages for 2017.
The resort's extensive event and meeting facilities including function rooms and beachfront outdoor venues that can host up to 250 guests. The resort now offers full-day packages from US$49 per person and half-day packages from US$39 per person, including:
- Exclusive use of an event venue
- Coffee breaks with sweet and savoury items
- Lunch in a pre-event area, private room or restaurant, including mineral water and soft drinks
- Meeting amenities, including notepads, pens, bottled water and mints
- Communications equipment, including built-in LCD projectors, screens, wireless microphones, ﬂip charts and whiteboards.
"As well as exceptional meeting and event facilities, the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa offers guests a range of room types, including guestrooms, suites, one-to-three bedroom residencies and beachfront villas, alongside an array of delicious cuisines, from local specialties to the finest international dishes. The resort's executive team members are also there to help event planners make any meeting a success," said Arifin Darmawan, GM, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa.
Book through danang.regency at hyatt.com or call +84 511 398 1234.