A Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant for both 2016 and 2017, Peony Jade @ Keppel Club introduces five new flavours this year:
|Source: Peony-Jade Restaurant website. The Peony Jade flaky Teochew orh ni mooncake with molten lava salted egg yolk.|
- The limited edition flaky Teochew orh ni mooncake with molten lava salted egg yolk – S$45 (two pieces) or S$75 (four pieces)
- Baked mini Milo dinosaur mooncake, filled with Milo crème diplomat (a light version of French pastry cream) and feuilletine – S$72 (eight pieces)
- Mini snowskin mooncake with mango mousse, passionfruit and coconut – S$66 (eight pieces)
- Mini snowskin mooncake with crème brûlée and blueberry cheese – S$69 (eight pieces), and
- Snowskin prosperous pig-me-up with silver lotus paste and egg yolk custard (low sugar) – S$42 (two pieces) or S$72 (four pieces)
Favourites returning this year include the original ex-Crown Prince flaky teochew orh ni mooncake
and the premium AAA grade 100% pure Mao Shan Wang durian mooncake in organic pandan snowskin.
Read the reviews
Order online. Enjoy up to 20% discount* till 5pm, 28 September. Collect from Peony Jade @ Keppel Club, Peony Jade @ Clarke Quay, VivoCity Central Court A/B, Jurong Point or Junction 8.
Enquire about bulk purchases
*Terms and conditions apply