Source: YouTube. Poster for YouTube FanFest Hong
The YouTube FanFest, presented by Manulife, is back in Hong Kong on August 3 at the Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC).
The event is a live show connecting the biggest YouTube creators from Hong Kong and around the world with fans. YouTube FanFest Hong Kong lineup features:
- Matt Steffanina, US dancer, YouTuber and social media personality who is known for his dance content
- Ms. Yeah 辦公室小野, the lady who cooks with unusual tools in her office
- Hana Tam, who is known for fashion lookbooks, beauty tutorials, and friend tags/challenge completions.
- JW 王灝兒,
- MC Jin, the US-based rapper and songwriter
- Mira's Garden, a Chinese YouTube star who focuses on travel, food, and beauty
- Emi Wong, who began vlogging regularly in 2017. She is now known for her health, fitness, and lifestyle vlogging
- WHIZOO (Jon Jon and Kovis), and
- Bilingual and Hong Kong-bred standup comedian Vivek Mahbubani (阿V), who performs in both Cantonese and English
These creators are set to take the stage for a night filled with music, dance, and fun.
“We’re delighted to host YouTube FanFest again in Hong Kong to celebrate the growing community with amazing YouTube creators and energetic fans. We love coming here because of fans’ energy and enthusiasm, and to see international creators and homegrown talents shine on stage,” said Sean Park, Marketing Director, YouTube International Markets.
Manulife is the first financial services company to be a presenting sponsor of YouTube FanFest Hong Kong.
Source: YouTube. A group picture from YouTube FanFest Hong Kong 2017.
Tickets are available online starting from 5pm HK time on July 10, 2018. YouTube creators will also be giving away their own tickets to the show and offering meet-and-greet sessions via their social media channels.
Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre (KITEC)
August 3 2018