|Source: LBC YouTube channel.|
LBC Express, the largest cargo and logistics firm in the Philippines launched the first and only fully integrated payment and logistics platform in the country in November 2014. LBC 360 is designed to help Filipino companies and entrepreneurs of all sizes surmount challenges with the supply chain.
“We have purposely designed LBC 360 to benefit all types of businesses, from brick-and-mortar to click-and-portal,” noted Miguel Camahort, LBC President and Chief Operating Officer. “Moreover, LBC 360 allows businesses to scale their operations however they want to: whether it’s a micro, small, and medium enterprise (MSME) seeking to streamline its operations, or a multinational corporation (MNC) that wants to gain more access to a global market, LBC 360 offers fully customisable end-to-end solution.”
The suite’s features include elements of technology, but adds consultancy, marketing, logistics and financial services too:
- Online store solutions - storefront development, storefront operations & support, and order management
- Logistics solutions - pick-up, forwarding, stock and warehouse management
- Payment solutions - payment acceptance and processing, collection and disbursement, and safe exchange
- Delivery and branch solutions - door-to-door delivery, multi-point scheduled pick-up, and branch pick-up;
- Ancillary solutions - direct marketing, order taking, micro-financing.
“In a manner of speaking, LBC 360 takes the guesswork out of setting up and expanding a business. We do most of the heavy lifting,” said LBC Chief Marketing Officer Javier Mantecon. “In addition, LBC 360 opens up a world of suppliers and customers to companies. Thanks to this seamless platform, distance and geography are no longer an issue for businesses that want to explore international markets.”
View the associated video here.
LBC 360 will be at the Last Mile Fulfilment Asia 2015 exhibition on March 19 to 20 in Singapore.