|Source: Vietjet website.|
Vietjet Aviation Joint Stock Company (Vietjet), which flies 32 routes domestically and globally, is giving away 500,000 tickets in a week-long promotion*, up till Wednesday, 29 July 2015.
The promotion is applicable to all domestic and international routes currently operated by Vietjet, and covers travel from 7 September 2015 to 31 December 2015. Promotional prices will appear in a separate column. Travellers can purchase tickets via the Vietjet website, and payment can be made with major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, JCB and American Express.
Vietjet currently operates 150 flights per day with a new fleet of 25 Airbus aircraft. In Vietnam, Vietjet has successfully connected key economic regions such as: Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Da Nang. International flights include to Singapore, Bangkok, Taipei, Seoul, Siem Reap, Osaka and Hangzhou. The airline features fast and easy check-in services and recently partnered with Lotteria Vietnam to provide more choices for in-flight meals.
- The ticket promotion applies to the basic fare and does not include the cost of prevailing taxes and fuel surcharges
- The total number of promotional tickets available for this promotion is 50,000 and while stocks last
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable and a change in flight dates will incur additional administrative charges
- Name changes on bookings are not allowed
- Flight bookings are not available during public holidays in the stipulated countries of the routes selected