Jabra, a manufacturer of intelligent audio solutions, has launched the Jabra Stealth UC Bluetooth mono headset, a unified communication (UC) evolution of its original Jabra Stealth, to support mobile workers.
As the lightest headset in its class at 0.24 ounces (about 6.8 g), the Jabra Stealth UC is both discreet and extremely portable. The headset has Skype for Business certification, and is designed for everyday use with a smartphone, tablets or laptop by inserting the pre-connected USB dongle.
“We strive to help the mobile worker gain the full benefits from both their mobile devices and UC solutions. It is our experience that one of the most important factors for users embracing unified communication is the headset, which bridges the gap between the user and the promise of increased efficiency and flexibility. The Jabra Stealth UC is the perfect device to provide this bridge and allows the user to stay in their conversation zone all day - everywhere.” says Mark Leigh, President, Asia Pacific, CC&O of Jabra.
“Jabra is excited about the announcement of Skype for Business as it aligns with Jabra’s New Ways of Working Vision which advocates using Jabra technology to improve collaboration and productivity. With the transition from Microsoft Lync to Skype for Business, Jabra is also pleased to announce that our entire portfolio of audio devices are certified Skype for Business and set to support the collaboration needs of our joint customers and partners,” said Leigh.
“We are pleased to see Jabra deliver Jabra Stealth UC/Microsoft solutions for Skype for Business to extend the communications experience and connect people everywhere to achieve more, together," said Giovanni Mezgec, GM, Skype for Business Product Marketing at Microsoft.
The headset is available through authorised Jabra Business Solutions partners. Key features include:
· Bluetooth Class 4.0 provides up to 100 feet (about 30.5m) wireless range
· Dual Noise Blackout 3.0 noise-cancelling microphones to block off ambient background noise and HD Voice for crystal clear sound at both ends of the call
· Up to six hours talk-time
· Custom fit for optimal all-day comfort - changeable ultimate comfort ear gels and ear-hooks in small and large sizes
· Intelligent volume control automatically adapts to the sound environment and adjusts the sound in the speaker throughout your conversation.
· Near field communications (NFC) for easy pairing
· Voice control button to allow for remote activation of Siri, Google Now and Microsoft Cortana
· Available in UC and Microsoft Skype for Business certified variants